Dec 1, 2014

November Favorites

Can you believe it... Y'all, it's December first.

Where did 2014 go?!?! I have had this realization basically every day for the past week that it is really December and that midterms are coming up, and everything! *Panic Mode Cathleen* I haven't done a "favorites" post in quite a while. Like I just checked.. I haven't written one since July #woops 

Anyways, I'm not here to talk about my lack of consistency as a blogger... or how fast the month has gone by... I'm here to share with y'all my favorites from the past month, and things I'm looking forward to in December. 

Favorites from last month...

//one// 


This flannel was in my Favorites this Fall post. It is the most comfortable shirt I own currently. I have other flannels, but this one is my all time favorite. I got so much wear out of it last month and especially on my Thanksgiving trip to Oconee last week! 

//two//








these un-published photos from my Fur for Fall (round two) I absolutely love all of these photos so much more than my first post, but I just didn't feel like publishing a copy of the original. Glad y'all still get to see them though:) 

//three// 


The Undeniable Report has been my love lately. There are so many incredible girls that are a part of it, and Anna is the queen. I have loved getting to know the undeniabaes (you know who you are) and seeing the content published on the site. The Pinterest feed is fabulous, and basically just everyone on the social part of Undeniable is 100% amazing! 

//four//


Thanks to Carrie for getting me hooked on Project Runway! Lately I have been obsessed with Project Runway All Stars and my current favorites are Helen, Sonjia, and Justin. I really love Dmitry's work... but I really wish he had a better attitude!

//five//

IMG_8714.jpg

The interviews that Courtney and I did.. Click here to see my interview of her, and click here to see her interview for me. We text all the time, and she's one of my favorite people from this whole blogging experience so far. Make sure you check out our interviews :) 

Looking forward to...
//one// 


I'm so so so so so looking forward to #countdown2blogmas. I'm so very excited to be a part of it! Y'all should definitely keep up with this hashtag on social media because there will be a post up each week from each girl. There are so many fabulous ideas.... Get excited y'all. It's gonna be absolutely amazing.

//two//

Midterms. I want to get them over with! I have been working my butt off to catch up because I am the Procrastination Queen (which you probably know if you follow me on Twitter). AP Human Geography has been kicking my butt and Fahrenheit 451 is pretty tough too. 

//three//

Christmas. I turn into a four year old on Christmas eve. I shake with excitement.. I stay up watching Christmas movies, and I dream about all the cookies I'm gonna get to make! It's so close y'all... Only 24 days away!!!! 

What are some of your favorites from November? What are you looking forward to this December?

post signature