Apr 26, 2015

Romping Around

Rompers


I've been LOVING rompers for the longest time.. And when the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection had rompers and jumpsuits, I realized everyone else must REALLY love rompers too! So I decided to search for a couple different patterned rompers that I liked just as much as the Lilly ones.. And I was pretty successful at even finding some for pretty good prices! Check these out if you love rompers too, and let me know what your favorites are in a comment below:)








To see more of my favorites from Target, Old Navy, Michael Kors, J.Crew, Diane Von Furstenburg and more... Click the images below! Happy Shopping :)

P.S. If you're viewing this in your inbox right now.. Make sure you visit this on your mobile browser or desktop so you can see even more of my favs

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen