Jun 4, 2015

Summer Outfit Inspiration


How could I not use a palm print for the image on this post.. There are so many Summer trends going around right now, and I love them all! As you know if you've been keeping up with me for a while now.. I use Polyvore a lot to test out certain trends, styles, and "try on" items. I love experimenting with fashion, and Polyvore lets me do that! {Follow me here} Here's some of my recent Summer sets that I have been DYING to share with y'all! Make sure you pin them, and let me know some of your favorite Summer trends in a comment:)

Bright clutch & boyfriend jeans

Accents of black


Embroidered in blue



Ruffle crop top



White & Wedges


What is fashion?



Wedges & a v-neck



Summer casual




Lace crop top + floppy hat

Chambray + orange + wedges

White
Gold & Yellow





Navy + Palms




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen