Jan 22, 2016

F R I Y A Y L I N K S


Another Friday is here and y'all know what that means.... FRIYAY LINKS! If you're new 'round here, allow me to explain. I'm Cathleen, welcome to my corner of the internet, and I love celebrating. And what day is better to celebrate than Friday? Here on Classy Cathleen, every Friday (cut me some slack, I miss a week or two here and there) I share links from all over the internet that I have discovered and loved this past week. So now that I've explained and introduced myself, let's get into the links!







Tay's blog is one of my absolute favorites. I just love EVERYTHING about her voice and content and just everything honestly. Here's a post I'm loving because I can relate to... Things I won't spend money on and I have a special place in my heart for graphic tees too.





























So there you have it! Stay warm and cozy this weekend, friends and I'll see you back here again next week for more links!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen