Jan 31, 2014

Valentine's Day Outfits with Hunter!

Hey Ya'll, 
I have asked Hunter from Preponabudget.com, If she would write a guest post for me, and she agreed! Make sure you check out the post that I wrote on Hunter's blog: I hope you enjoy this amazing post! 


To start off this post, I would like to thank Cathleen for inviting me to guest post on her blog.  She recently did a guest post for my blog, Prep on a Budget, and it was a huge success!

Hands down, Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays.  It definitely helps that I have a wonderful boyfriend to share it with haha, but nonetheless, it is a holiday that can be enjoyed by everyone!  To help you enjoy this wonderful holiday I created a set of very festive outfits.  Be ready for a lot of pink!
I thought it would be best to create a variety of outfits, since we all have different ways of spending our V-Day.

The first outfit is a classy, casual look; perfect for any brunch date or night out at the movies!

The middle look is for those who have something a little fancier planned; maybe a party or nice dinner! 

Lastly, I created a look for the stay in celebrators.  This is the go-to outfit if you plan on staying in and watching a romantic movie or maybe even hosting a chick flick night with the girls!

All of the outfits pair perfectly with any of the accessories and shoes featured, as well!
What are you planning for your Valentines Day? 

Once again, a big thanks to Cathleen for inviting me to post!  I had so much fun creating these outfits and writing this post! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen